Monday, July 2, 2007

Time for a new web presence.

I just finished listening to Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything by Don Tapscott and Anthony D. Williams and it became apparent to me that if I am going to excel in my leadership and my goals to change the world, I will need a much stronger web presence.

So I have just spent the last several hours trying to get into my old Blog. Since Google bought Blogger and change the entire accounting system, and I have not used the account in years, I was not successful. In the end I just started a new account and a new blog.

It is my intention to use this blog to evangelize my ideas and support others who have cool ideas in an effort to change the world. So those of you who may have stumbled over this will be wondering who is this guy and how does he want to change the world?

Here is my statement of purpose:

"I was born at this time in history to make technology truely work for humanity and the health of our planet!"

I and like minded individuals see a world of 9 billion people coming. And, they can't all live the consumer lifestyle of the west. I believe as does Elwood: "We're on a mission from God."

I invite those who share this sentiment to contact me and get some dialog going.

No comments: