Saturday, September 13, 2008

Quiet Summer on the Blog

Things have been very quiet this summer on the blog. I have been mostly working long hours at PTC where we are a bit under the gun to get things out. I also took 2 1/2 week vacation where we drove from Colorado to Rhode Island, Mass, and Maine. It was fun to show the kids the North West.

Mostly the reason the blog will continue to be quiet is that I am focusing most of my additional energy on my new book "Battle Gaming: The New American Sport" which I was hoping to have out this year. The book really is not new. The first 97 pages were written in 1997 back when it was a book about Dagorhir. It has had two major rewrites since them and should fall out at somewhere between 250 and 300 pages. It features Amtgard, Belgarth, Dagorhir, and Darkon. With rules and instructions for new people just starting into Battle Gaming. I will share more as the time is right.

No comments: