Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Green candidates and nuclear futures

The Grist has put together a nice comparison of the green position of each candidate. What I noticed from studying it is that there is not much different between Clinton and Obama. I found it interesting that Obama is open to thinking about nuclear energy. I think this reflects his personal style of being open minded to new ideas. I am not a strong supporter of nuclear energy myself, but I do believe there has been a lot of advancements in the field that are not reflected in the public's current understanding of the subject. Recently, the kids and I have been watching the Thunderbirds. In the future of the Thunderbirds, almost everything is nuclear powered. It is a clean energy that only has a few safety problems that can be easily solved by the Thunderbirds and International Rescue. :)



The Thunderbird villain stands next to a nuclear reactor of the "future".

No comments: