Friday, April 4, 2008

The We Can Solve it Campaign Jumps to over 1 Million People

Al Gore has been spearheading a campaign to make Climate Change mitigation the top priority for government, industry, and individuals. He has been pushing his "We Can Solve It" campaign all last month trying to drive the number of people over 1,000,000 signed up to support and participate in this process. It is an amazing achievement and I was privy to the amount of work that went into driving this campaign. I say good work to all those involved!



Please join the campaign and add your voice to the choir at www.WeCanSolveIt.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.